Environmental policy proposals drafted in 2019-20 for the North Kingston Neighbourhood Plan by a community working group, chaired by a KEF representative and assisted by Transition Town Kingston’s Energy Group and other members of KEF.
A folder of useful documents on sustainable local development can be found at http://e-voice.org.uk/kef/about/index?folder_id=22219858. It includes:
- Development in Kingston, KEF perspective
- Bad maintenance!
- Kingston Grassland HAP
- Kingston Standing Water HAP
- RBK Good Practice Guide on Biodiversity
- Kingston Woodland HAP
- NERC list of important habitats and species
- Environmental Sustainability Standards update, Nov 2015
Our section on flood risk is also relevant to local development.