St Margaret's Church Support Group
ST MARGARET'S CHURCH SUPPORT GROUP
This group was set up in 2014 to help keep our beautiful parish church safe for future generations to own and enjoy.
Our strategy for achieving this will be to:
- Organise and support events that increase usage.
- Raise funds that can be used by the committee to increase usage.
- Address issues that stop people going to the church
As Supporters of St Margaret's we hope to play an active role in the community by arranging a variety of fundraising events throughout the year, some in the church itself and others elsewhere in the village.
Anyone of any faith or none can become a member of the group. All contributions will go directly towards the maintenance of the church to ensure it stays open for the community.
Details of the following can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
- 26 January 2016
- 22 March 2016
- 19 April 2016
- 16 August 2016
- 4 October 2016
- Draft Minutes of Annual General Meeting 16 October 2016
- Chairman' Report 1st AGM - 16 October 2016
- 29 November 2016
AGM - 10 November 2021