Posted by Voice Admin on

Sorry for the delay replying. There is currently no way that content can be emailed onto a Voice site - it all needs to be added via the CMS by an administrator.

Of course, users can contribute by posting on forums, uploading photos, etc. Though not by email I'm afraid.

Thanks

Voice Admin

Posted by amunizp on

Hi, I was also interested in this feature. Any chance it will happen in future?

What about the other way around? for the website to email the users... something like a weekly digest of the updates of the page?

Posted by Voice Admin on

I don't really understand how emailing content onto the website would work. Where would the content appear? Could you explain further your ideas here?

In terms of emailing your users:

1. Members of your site can sign up for notifications of updates to the content on the site from their account settings. And whenever anyone joins a site they are asked if they wish to be kept up to date with notifications of changes to the site content.
  2. You can email your site members from the admin pages of your site.

Thanks

Voice Admin

Posted by amunizp on

Sorry for my late reply. I finally found the feature or subscribing the the page edits.

Quote:

I don't really understand how emailing content onto the website would work. Where would the content appear? Could you explain further your ideas here?

Sorry I was just remembering on something like blogger. which we could email to a certain address. Also some mailing lists seem to have a way to post directly to a forum. Maybe putting some comands in the subjectline.

I guess it is mainly for the weblog part.