I am trying to add a number of images via the Related Media Gallery to a new page (Autumn 2026 Show Results which has not yet been published).  I was able to add a few a couple of weeks ago but then kept getting the message that the page could not be found.  I did some inconclusive testing to try and see where the problem lay. 

I tried again today without success.   When I select the required image I can see the dimensions and the image I'm trying to upload but when I try and save it I am again getting the message that the page cannot be found.  

I have tried adding a few of the same images to other pages.  This sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.  I can add images already in the asset folder to the new page.  Strangely, when I returned to the new page after testing elsewhere, I could see an image that I thought had been rejected earlier.

I have occasionally had this issue in the past but usually if I persevere or come back to it I can upload the new images.

Laura