Posted by my parish clerk on

My small Parish Council now uses email addresses. We don't want to migrate to our website as we are happy with Voice. This has created a legal porblem which I don't quite understand. Any thoughts?

Posted by Bulmer on

Hi, Take a look at this website

All about using it includes how to register your domain


Posted by JamesIan on

I used the e-voice for many years with a gov domain. 

Joe has a helper sheet on external domains, which is here.

We used to buy a gov domain from.

They are part of the domain helper service and I understand this an get you a discount on the first registration fee. They can also help point to the e-voice site.

I would also suggest you make sure the site and the content meets WCAG 2.1.


James (clerk at Stondon Parish Council)