3: Re: Suggestion (response to 2)
Posted by Alan-Parry (Euphonix Admin). on

Thanks Peter, most interesting.

I have used the Background Begin Includelet with a photo rather than a colour (see Welcome - Euphonix).  I was wondering how easy it would be to adapt this includelet so that you could upload multiple images that would then rotate. 

I have use the carousel includelet on a different page within the website - see the supporting charities page.

Your prompt reply and suggestion most welcome.

Kind regards

Alan

4: Suggestion (response to 3)
Posted by pasathappyvalley on

Just to add I can change the transfer time by altering one of the parameters to slow down or speed up.  I have noticed that it doesn't always work on some mobiles . Ok on laptops and pcs

Peter

5: Re: Suggestion (response to 3)
Posted by Joe Oldak on

I think having a mode in the Carousel includelet that faded between images rather than sliding would be quite reasonable. It's something I can add to my To Do list.

However I'm not so sure about doing something like this to the Background Begin/End includelet. One thing here is that it would just affect the background (of course) so even if the image changed periodically, the content in the foreground would not change, so it'd look strange and probably not be so very useful!

Thanks

Joe