Hi Cristina & Joe,

I have a similar issue.  I have somewhere in the region of 90 registered members.  Very occasionally someone forgets their password to log in.  Instead of using the Forgotten password link, for some unknown reason they see a link called "Register now for your login to Voice Online Communities »" and go for that option.  Following this link allows a registered user to register for the public area of the website (despite being registered in the private area), but doesn't restore their password.  I then get a new message asking me to approve the registration request, that I always reject as there doesn't seem to be any point.  I then ask them to follow the link to reset their password.  But having rejected this application (for the public area) affects their registration in the private area of the website and if they have opted into receiving email notifications it opts them out.  So not only do I need to get them through the resetting up of their password, I then have to take them through the process of re-opting in to receive email notifications.

I don't know whether this is a system bug.  I have reported the issue before.  However, what purpose does this link (Register now for your login to Voice Online Communities ») serve?  If it has limited purposes, can it be removed or hidden?  It would certainly make my life a lot easier.

Kind regards

Alan