5: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 4)
Posted by Andrew Brown on

Hi Joe,

Thank for your response. I've tried to open website this morning and I'm not see templelegalcentre.org, I'm going onto Voice website, is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Andrew Brown

6: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 5)
Posted by Nick_H on

Andrew,

I can see your website fine, likely you need to delete your cookies or do a CTRL+F5 on your browser to do a refresh.
Hope that helps.
Nick

7: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 6)

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your advice, I can now see the website

8: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 7)

Hi,

I have the website back, templelegalcentre.org , however I now can't see an edit button, can you please advise how I can edit the page?

Thanks

9: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 8)
Posted by Voice Admin on

If you log in as one of the adminis of the site (login button bottom right) then the edit buttons will appear at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Joe

10: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 9)

Hi Joe,

when I log on I can onle see

Your Account   Groups      Email preferences

I can't see the edit button to modify the page?

Thanks 

11: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 10)
Posted by Sorrel Parsons on

Andrew you could try clicking on Groups, then see if Temple Legal Centre is in the list and click on the website link.

Hopefully the buttons appear?

Sorrel, Superhighways

12: Re: Voice Hosting Update (response to 10)
Posted by Voice Admin on

You need to log in as one of the admin accounts, and the account you're currently using on here is not an admin account of that site.

For obvious reasons I'm not going to paste the email addresses of the admins on here :-)

If you don't know what the admin accounts are then you could ask one of the admins to let you know, or email me at admin@e-voice.org.uk and I can tell you.

Thanks

Joe