I can see that in the log you were editing the page, and saved it at the same moment that it was made live.
The most likely explanation (that I can think of) is that you accidentally clicked on Save and Publish rather than Save changes for the page.
If you think that there's a problem whereby the page is incorrectly published when you click on Save changes then I can look into this. Though note that I have been unable to reproduce this in my testing.
Joe - Voice Admin
I wasn't editing them at the time they went live - I went into them as soon as I noticed them appear on the menu on the right hand side (within seconds of them going live). My edit was then to remove the option to display the title in the menu. I then went back in to take them offline as well.