You are summoned to attend the meeting of the Parish Council which will be held online on 4th May 2021, immediately following the Annual Parish Council meeting – which starts at 7.30pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To invite the Councillors to declare an interest in matters on the Agenda
3. To resolve that the Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 2nd March 2021 are a correct record. (the
April meeting was cancelled due to the period of mourning following the death of the Duke of Edinburgh)
4. a) Planning decisions received from Maldon District Council:
b) New planning applications
5. Spring clean update
6. Bridges update
7. Memorial plaque update & fencing around War Memorial.
8. Traffic issues and Community Group update
11. Invoices presented for payment
13. Update from District Councillor
14. Items for next month’s agenda
Rowena Collins, Parish Clerk