8: Re: form builder (response to 4)
Posted by Cynthia on

Hi Joe

I understand about hiding the Form Builder application from the navigation bar but cannot work out how to make links to these forms within CMS pages.   When I made a link from the home page for Application for a Plot it linked the page only which states "Thank you for your Application for a Plot" and not the form which was created within the Form Builder.

Can you please help

Regards

Cynthia

9: Re: form builder (response to 8)
Posted by Voice Admin on

What was the link you were using to link directly to the application form? If you use http://e-voice.org.uk/kha/form/application-for-a-plot/ then it should work correctly.

Unless I can see the link on the site then I can't tell whether there is actually a bug here, or whether you'd accidentally made a link directly to the thank you page :-)

Thanks

Joe - Voice Admin

10: Re: form builder (response to 9)
Posted by Cynthia on

Now I have completely confused myself.  I have managed to link the forms through a new page called "Application Forms" and changed the Form Builder back to its original name.

Although it appears to have worked I now notice that when I go to the Application Forms from the Navigation Bar and open up any one of the forms, when I have completed the form and want to return to the "Application Forms" there is also "Form Builder" showing at the top on the back buttons.   How do I get rid of this.

Hope you can make sense of what I am trying to say.

Maybe if you have look at our site you can see what I am trying to say.

Rergards

Cynthia

11: Re: form builder (response to 10)
Posted by Voice Admin on

When you're actually looking at a form then yes you will see Form Builder in the breadcrumb trail. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's much I can do about this. The best solution is probably that you set your custom thank you page to have a link on it back to the list of application forms.

Or, perhaps you could publish your thank you page at /application-forms/thankyou, or similar, so that once users reach this page the breadcrumb trail will lead them back to the main Application Forms page.

(i.e., create the thank you page under Application Forms but don't put it in the navigation menu. Then set this as your custom thank you page for your forms, so that users are sent there after form completion)

Hopefully this makes sense :-)

Joe - Voice Admin