Posted by Sorrel Parsons on

Hi, I'm trying to add an internal link item onto an item list includelet but it keeps telling me there's a server error when trying to process the request. Is anyone else having this problem? I was also wondering if there was a maximum number of items you could include? Although when I try to add a completely new includelet it's not working there either.

Any help gratefully received!

Sorrel

Posted by Voice Admin on

Hi Sorrel,

Yes I'm afraid there's a bug in this includelet affecting the Voice site. I do have a fix for it which I hope to be able to add quite soon.

In the meantime, if you want to make a list of links to internal/external pages, you are probably better off using the Custom includelet, and making the list using the WYSIWYG editor.

Thanks

Voice Admin

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly - really appreciate it. Will do as suggested.

Sorrel

Hi team,

Please could you let me know if this bug has now been fixed? I'm delivering training next week on the applications and includelets in Voice and will highlight the issue if the item list includelet isn't working properly.

Many thanks,

Sorrel

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Hi, yes this should be working fine now - please do try it out and see that you're happy!

It would be interesting to know, as a result of your training, what aspects of using the site "real people" find most difficult. I can then look into making these areas simpler or more intuitive.

Thanks

Voice Admin