Hi Joe,

I agree with Mike with reference to fonts.

I also notice that the Horizontal Bar button doesn't work either.  I have tried inserting a bar, as I use them throughout the live site to distinguish between different sections within web-pages.  If you are replicating the current arrangements I would like horizontal bars of different thicknesses and lengths (I use either 80% or 100%).

Kind regards

Alan - Euphonix Choir.

Posted by Joe Oldak on

I've added a font selection under Format > Fonts. I had purposefully not put this in to encourage the use of consistent theme-driven fonts throughout sites, but if it's important for people then I don't mind. Just promise you won't use it too much? :-)

Adding a horizontal bar works fine for me - though it is missing configuration for the height/width of the bar. You just get a standard 'hr' added in the code. For me this is a thin 1px line.

I will look at making a custom plugin to configure the hr thickness and width, but I'm not sure how universally useful this is.

Some Other Changes

On the Test Site there are a couple of other interesting changes available to try out...

Custom includelet Image Size

Previously you could select 'full', 'left' or 'right' for the graphic in the custom include. You can now select 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, or full width for the image, as well as the left/right option. This lets you build up interesting layouts with different sized images and text blocks.

Gallery Popups in Grids in Carousel, Accordion, or Grid includelet

When using Grid mode, you can now turn on Grid Gallery mode, which makes each grid item clickable and open full size in a modal popup. Same as the Related Image Gallery.

This gives another interesting option to build a page with an image gallery with text/description for each image, without the relative complication of using related images.

Thanks

Joe