I've made lots of changes to the Events Calendar, currently available on the Test Site.
If you have access to the test site please do try it out and send feedback/bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like access to the test site so you can try it out, also email email@example.com to request the details.
I will put the changes live next week.
The changes are:
- Events can have an Image Asset associated with them. Image shows when viewing details, in the List view of events, and in the Calendar Includelet.
- New List view with little panels for events, images, and proper pagination (next/previous buttons!).
- New Month grid view, which converts to a month listing on smaller screens.
- New event details view with any associated image and a nicer layout.
- Calendar Includelet uses little panels for events when in Inline mode, and a list group in Panel mode.
- Mini-calendar moves to the right of the screen, and only shows in List, Week, and Day views.
- Mini-calendar highlights today with blue background, the range of days currently displaying with green background, days with events with bold text, and days in the past with grey text.
- Fixed bug where editing recurring events didn't change all the info in all recurrences.
- Copy button on events, to make setting up new ones quicker.
- Improved paginators (next/previous) and Today buttons in all views.
All these calendar changes are now live, with a few minor fixes found during testing.
If you use the calendar on your site then please do try it out! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems/comments.
I've added a few example pictures to events in the demo site calendar to give you an idea of how it looks.