Posted by Joe Oldak on

Hi all,

I've made lots of changes to the Events Calendar, currently available on the Test Site.

If you have access to the test site please do try it out and send feedback/bugs to admin@e-voice.org.uk.

If you would like access to the test site so you can try it out, also email admin@e-voice.org.uk to request the details.

I will put the changes live next week.

The changes are:

• Events can have an Image Asset associated with them. Image shows when viewing details, in the List view of events, and in the Calendar Includelet.
  • New List view with little panels for events, images, and proper pagination (next/previous buttons!).
  • New Month grid view, which converts to a month listing on smaller screens.
  • New event details view with any associated image and a nicer layout.
  • Calendar Includelet uses little panels for events when in Inline mode, and a list group in Panel mode.
  • Mini-calendar moves to the right of the screen, and only shows in List, Week, and Day views.
  • Mini-calendar highlights today with blue background, the range of days currently displaying with green background, days with events with bold text, and days in the past with grey text.
  • Fixed bug where editing recurring events didn't change all the info in all recurrences.
  • Copy button on events, to make setting up new ones quicker.
  • Improved paginators (next/previous) and Today buttons in all views.

Thanks

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

All these calendar changes are now live, with a few minor fixes found during testing.

If you use the calendar on your site then please do try it out! Get in touch with us at admin@e-voice.org.uk if you have any problems/comments.

I've added a few example pictures to events in the demo site calendar to give you an idea of how it looks.

Thanks

Joe