Posted by Voice Admin on

Hi Peter,

I've fixed the documentation site - there seems to be a problem whereby when editing content it's possible that the system doesn't spot that the site has changed, and can still disable it due to inactivity. I'll look into this as it will be annoying for other site owners if their site gets disabled even when they've been making changes!

I've also fixed the 'Dummy Content' bug when copying an item out of trash (it seemed to work OK when moving rather than copying items). This bug was introduced when I changed the content caching to improve site performance a little while ago.


Joe - Voice Admin