2: Re: Deceptive site ahead (response to 1)
Posted by Voice Admin on

I can't see anything wrong with this - it seems to work fine when I try it.

Maybe it was a problem of pages being cached if you'd only just started using your own domain?

Voice has created and installed the SSL certificate correctly, so https will work fine for all pages of your site.

Thanks

Joe

3: Re: Deceptive site ahead (response to 2)
Posted by polskyedd on

Google Safe Browsing services has created this warning message in order to protect its users from browsing unsafe online content. This message usually means that your website is hacked and Google has marked it insecure. These sites are often called phishing or malware sites. It informs about potentially dangerous content on the website you are trying to access and prevents you from entering it. This message is legitimate, however, there are cases when users encounter this warning without any real reason.

Even though it is not advisable to remove Deceptive Site Ahead filter from your browser, you can do that by following these simple steps:

Chrome – For Chrome browsers, open up chrome://settings/security into the URL bar, click on the option ‘No protection (not recommended)’. If you follow these instructions, your browser does not protect you against dangerous websites, downloads, and extensions. You’ll still get Safe Browsing protection, where available, in other Google services, like Gmail and Search.

However, you will have to protect your computer from the cyber threats by some other means.

4: Re: Deceptive site ahead (response to 3)
Posted by Joe Oldak on

I definitely don't recommend turning off the safe browsing features of Chrome! Keep all the safe browsing features turned on.

If Chrome is still showing this warning when you visit your site then we can investigate it and fix it some other way.

Thanks

Joe