Posted by pasathappyvalley on

Hi,  I have built two websites on e-voice.  On one I have introduced HTML listing on the Bootstrap, for detailing the 'stylesheet' etc and a second HTML listing on the Layout sheet to describe the images. The images work and rather than 'slide' they fade out and in. Which is what I wanted.  Images are loaded onto the Assets Library.  I want to present the same to the second site so I copied the two files and changed the 'img source' details etc. but the images dont appear as though they cannot be found. Can't work out why, must be missing something!!   I setup 'test' pages on both sites.

Can you help? 

Posted by pasathappyvalley on

Eventually worked out what as not working.

On the site where the images were working the source URL (img src) was full i.e. domain name/assets/images/file name etc. I used this on the second site, changing the domain name, but it did not work.  I removed the domain name part from the source  ie left it as img src /assets/images/file name.  This now worked and the images appeared.  Do not understand why one site needed the domain name and the other site did not.  Very Strange !!!