Posted by sioux on

I have recently pointed our web page from 123- reg to e-voice.org.uk, I have followed the information only to find that we now have a rogue SSL Certificate attached making it impossible to access the page. I cannot use the address www.caldervaleclub.co.uk without receiving the red warning triangle stating the site is dangerous.We were originally with wix.com before transfering the domain to 123-reg. I have used the settings IP address 46.20.114.134  e-voice.org.uk. 123-reg say that the settings are correct - any help would be greatly appreciated.kind regards John

Posted by Voice Admin on

It doesn't look like a problem with the settings that you have made. They seem to be correct, but e-voice is returning the wrong certificate. So there's nothing you need to do here.

There's also some serious performance problem with the site right now. Seems to be an issue with the underlying database access which I am currently talking to our hosting company about.

I'll continue to look at this and hopefully will resolve both issues later today!

Thanks

Joe

Posted by Voice Admin on

OK - the certificate is working fine now!

I've also update the hosting so that hopefully now the server is running much more quickly, which should make it nicer to use as well as getting rid of the "503" errors we've been experiencing recently.

Thanks

Joe