Posted by josi51 on

Whilst initially designing our website I have set up a private area but now want to change the name of this area.  I can't find any way to do so.  I can't delete it as I have no trash option, can't take it offline as I don't have that option either.

If I could create a second private areaI could leave the first as it is named, but there isn't an option to create a second one.

Any ideas?

Jo

Yorkshire Junior Golf

Posted by Voice Admin on

You can only create one Private Area in your site (though I can create more for you on request).

In your site I see the private area has been renamed to Coaches.

You can rename this in the Content Management section of the site admin. Go to Content Management -> Applications -> Rename next to Coaches in the list.

You can also take the private area offline from the Applications page.

Thanks

Joe - Voice Admin

Posted by josi51 on

Sorry Joe, I don't have the option to do either of these things in the application area.

I just have the name 'coaches' in the left column, and the includelets in the right hand column.  Nothing else on the page at all, ie. no options to do anything with the coaches page other than access it.

Jo

Posted by josi51 on

Joe,

My apologies, I have now found it!  I was trying to do this from the private area, not the whole website area.  Can now do it.

Many thanks

Jo

Posted by Voice Admin on

Great! :-)

Joe