Posted by Deleted User on

Woodplumpton Parish Council has moved to a new webprovider and have a new domain name.

How do we disable our existing site

Posted by Voice Admin on

If you want it completely disabled then I can do that - no problem.

However, a better option is for you to go into the website settings and go to Use External Site and add in the details of your new site.

That way, anyone visiting your old e-voice URL will be automatically redirected to your new site, and you will also keep your entry in the A-Z directory.

This is both more convenient for users, as well as providing a boost to your Google ranking.


Joe - Voice Admin