Posted by Deleted User on

I wish to load 26 pictures that follow a loose story line and sequenced the pictures in the desired order. However, it seems that "the system" re-numbers the pictures on each page starting at 1 again. Furthermore it then seems to randomly distribute the 26 pictures across 3 pages. Is it possible to create an album containing a selection of pictures in a pre-determined order ?

I suspect I am missing a trick and that there is a simple solution.

Can anyone help please

Posted by Voice Admin on

Hi Ron,

Currently the site shows 12 pictures per page in the album. A number chosen as it divides easily for different number of columns in the display.

Unfortunately you can't change the number of pictures on a page, but I can change this for your site if you like. I think a much bigger number would be better, so that when you look at an album you see all the pictures in one go.

SO, if you like, for your site I could change it to, say, 24 or 36 per page (or any number really!) so that your "picture stories" remain in a good order.

Would that do it, do you think? Or is there some other problem that I've missed?

Thanks

Joe - Voice Admin

Posted by Deleted User on

Joe, hi.

Many thanks for your reply. To answer the last point first, the issue is nothing to do with zip files as generally, I load the pictures individually.

Having a bigger number per page would appear to resolve the problem and if it is of no consequence to you, could you please change our site to 36 pictures per page.

Many thanks once again

Ron Armstrong

Posted by Voice Admin on

Sorry for the delay - I went on holiday! :-)

I have now changed your photo album to show 36 images per page.

Thanks

Joe

Posted by Voice Admin on

Or, is the problem to do with the order in which pictures are interpreted from a Zip file, or something?

Joe