Reporting issues that can cause flooding

Reporting Blocked drains/floods

Click here to access LCC report it page. 

To put this into perspective. Last year there was 14,5-- pot holes reported in Lancashire last year. However since April this year there have been 7000.

As for gulleys 9213 have been cleaned so far this year.

Reporting a problem
The most effective means of reporting a potential flooding or blockage problem on a Main River is to report it to the Environment Agency's National Call Centre on 0800 80 70 60. The National Call Centre will collect the relevant information and ensure it is passed to the correct team for assessment. A copy of the Main River Map can be viewed here Main River Map.