The church has 6 bells. 5 of these date back to 1744 made by Robert Catlin, and are listed by the Church Buildings Council as having historic importance. The sixth bell was installed after the last war and has the inscription THANKS BE TO GOD WHO GIVETH US THE VICTORY 1948. But the bell frame is for 8 bells and we know 8 were installed in 1744, and were still there in 1818. By 1848 there were only 5, but we don't really know where or how the other 3 went.