(The second edition of 'Tatsfield the first 2000 Years' is now on sale at Sheree's Tearoom and Shop - for overseas orders, email us at tatsfield.history@talk21.com)

 

The KE VII Memorial Ground was established as a memorial to the King who died in 1910.  It forms the northern, wooded, part of Tatsfield Green, bordering on the Wood House (formerly Castleneau).

 

The original title deed shows Ricketts Hill Road as 'ROAD TO TATSFIELD' and the existing path leading from Ricketts Hill Road to Old Lane.