Welcome to the Nottingham Road and District Allotment Associations' Website!
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic the Allotment is closed to the public. Please contact the secretary on 07812564708 for more information.
The aim of the association is to assist any person in the pursuit of gardening as a recreation and promote health, education and community. The allotment provides help to new gardeners on the site in whatever way is appropriate including providing where possible introduction to a nearby experienced gardener with the view to special help during early months of tenancy.
Allotment plot application form: Plot_Application_Form_Jan_18.pdf
Derby City Council would like its Allotment sites to take the following precautionary measures:
- · Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly
- · Use hand sanitiser before opening and after closing any gate locks
- · Wash hands when you get home
- · DO NOT gather together for a chat even if you are 2 metres apart
- · Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres
- · If you take your children to the plot, ensure that they stay within its confines and do not run around on communal paths and spaces.
- · Do not share tools
- · Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- · Do not wash your hands in water troughs
- · We recommend that all communal facilities are closed
- · We recommend a temporary ban of bonfires – this site has banned bonfires from 1st April.
0781 256 4708