The Local Plan provides a vision and framework for addressing the housing, economic and infrastructure needs of the district for years to come, including where proposals will be located and what they will look like.
- https://www.uttlesford.gov.uk/article/4915/The-new-Local-Plan, use this link to find out more information about the Local Plan on the Uttlesford District Council website.
- LP_Leaflet_DL_Sized.pdf - the Local Plan leaflet published by Uttlesford District Council
HAVE YOUR SAY
This is the start of a 6 month conversation about the things that matter to people in Uttlesford, which will contribute to how the district is shaped over the next 15 years or more. It is the beginning of a new kind of public engagement programme, providing the opportunity to share ideas, which will run until spring 2021.
Led by a Community Stakeholder group Uttlesford are holding a serious of mini consultations, each looking at a different theme as listed below. These events will be live streamed via zoom from 7pm so that anyone can tune in. Registration will be available via the council's website, see the link above, or you can watch post the event.. After each stakeholder meeting a mini-consultation will open and residents are encouraged to respond, there is a four week window for respnses, however Uttlesford will accept further responses up until the end of the six month period. See this link to assess the discussion and how to respond to the consultation, https://www.uttlesford.gov.uk/consultation-and-the-community-stakeholder-forum
- Theme 1 - Where you live - 11 November 2020
- Theme 2 - Character and Heritage - 25 November
- Theme 3 - Climate Change - 9 December
- Theme 4 - Transport - 13 January 2021
- Theme 5 - Leisure, Culture and Healthy Lifestyles - 27 January
- Theme 6 - Biodiversity - 10 February
- Theme 7 - Local Economy - 24 February
- Theme 8 - Homes - 10 March
- Theme 9 - Creating new places and communiy - 24 March