Neighbourhood Plan Review 2019
The Parish Council has decided that it is now time to review the Great Horwood Neighbourhood Plan
and has set up a Neighbourhood Plan Review Committee to consider the options.
The current members of the Committee are:
Cllr. Caroline Cousin (Chairman), David Saunders (Secretary), Sarah Biswell
Cllr. Jackie Goss, David Mayne, Wally Hammond.
The terms of reference for the committee are as follows:
- To assess the performance of the Great Horwood Parish Neighbourhood Plan 2014–2031 in terms of its policies and objectives, and of national and local policy;
- To collaborate with planning officers from Aylesbury Vale District Council in obtaining data for carrying out this assessment;
- To consider whether professional assistance is needed for carrying out this assessment and, if it is felt that such assistance is needed, and subject to the agreement of the Parish Council, to commission such assistance and to seek funding for such assistance;
- To advise the Parish Council regarding any need for modifications to the Plan; and
- To produce a report giving conclusions on these matters by the date of adoption of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan or as soon as possible thereafter.