This is an MP3 file embedded using the Media button from the WYSIWYG toolbar. I It will work in IE9+, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. It requires a few steps but is quite easy to do once you get the hang of it!
To do the same, the process is like this:
- Upload an MP3 file into your Assets Library, in the Audio folder
- Create (or edit) the page that you want to embed the file
- In the WYSIWYG editor, click in the Insert/Edit Embedded Media button (that looks like a bit of film strip)
- Select HTML5 Audio as the type
- Use the button next to the File/URL box to select your MP3 file
- In the Advanced tab you can enable Controls if you want users to be able to play/pause the audio themselves.
- Click Insert
- Save then preview/publish your page.
NOTE If nothing appears on the page once published, then go back to the WYSIWYG, click on the embedded media, then click the Insert/Edit Embedded Media button, go to the Advanced tab and check that Controls is ticked.
Unfortunately I have no idea who owns the copyright of the music here. It's just a small MP3 I found on my hard drive!