All websites created on Voice have a powerful but easy to use content management system. The CMS can be used to create free-form web pages and content throughout your site. It is designed to be used by someone with no HTML or web development knowledge, and acts similarly to a word processor while editing content.
This is the main method you have for making your site interesting, personalising it, and making it useful to your visitors.
Content Management Features
The CMS incorporates:
- A fully functional WYSIWIG editor for editing your web pages and content
- An asset library to store the media (e.g. images etc) used to enrich your content
- Multiple layouts to help create the right look for every page
- A built in permissions system to restrict access to sections of content
- An advanced publishing system maintaining a history of each published revision