You can contact the Museum anytime through a variety of ways:
You can come and visit us at the Museum or write to us, our address is:
47 Mill Road
You can call us on 01621 842688, if there is no answer because we're closed, you can leave a message with your name, enquiry and contact details.
You can email us any enquiry whether it be about an object or display, a request for information or research from our archives (this may sometimes require us to charge a small research fee) or volunteering opportunities at the Museum. You can email us on:
We also have two social media platforms that we update regularly with news of what's going on around the Museum, information on displays or to help publicise other local groups, events and attractions.
You can find us on Facebook here or just search "Maldon Museum" in the search bar:
You can find us on Twitter here or just search "Maldon Museum" in the search bar or tag us @maldonmuseum:
We are a Museum run entirely by unpaid volunteers who dedicate our time to the presevation of Maldon's history and heritage.
- Joint Chairs - Flo Shaughnessy and Brigid van Bruggen
- Secretary - Lucy Franklin
- Treasurer (Acting) - Aart van Bruggen
- Accessions Officer (Acting) - Steven Gridley
- Membership Secretary - Jenny Sjollema
- Grants Officer - Carly Nicholls
- Technical Officer - Keith Jeary
- Publicity - Jonathan Cruickshank
- Publicity and Social Media - Steven Gridley
- Group Visits Co-ordinator - Margaret Rollinson
- Volunteer Co-ordinator - Brigid van Bruggen
- Shop Manager - Sue Salt
- Courtyard Project - Sue Mason, Jane Senior and Barbara Pemberton.
- Penny Farthing newsletter Editor - Ian Linton