THE MUSEUM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID 19 OUTBREAK!

This website is still under construction, new content will be uploaded regularly! 

 

Maldon Museum in the Park exhibits items directly related to the town and District. We are a registered charity run entirely by volunteers. The Museum was established in the early 1920’s, as Maldon Borough Museum and in 1996 moved to our current premises, the Edwardian built former Park Keepers Lodge in Promenade Park, Maldon.

Contact Information

Small Map

47 Mill Road
Maldon
Essex
CM9 5HX

enquiries@maldonmuseum.org.uk

01621 842688