C:UsersGEORGEDesktopchurch12.jpg

The inscription reads:-

Dedicated on 23rd February 1955,by the Rev Prof. W. R. Forrester, D.D., St Mary's College St Andrews, assisted by the Rev Hamish S. D. MacNab, M. A., Kilrenny.

This building, formerly a school erected by the Kirk, was extensively altered and enlarged for the furtherance of the Church's witness to the people of this parish, a great proportion of the work of reconstruction being undertaken voluntarily by the men of the congregation.

The gift of a chair by each donor named above, and many other gifts and services are gratefully acknowledged and commemorated.  

 

 

C:UsersGEORGEDesktopchurch12.jpg

 

WP_20181016_11_17_06_Pro.jpg

 

 

WP_20181016_11_17_06_Pro.jpg

 

 

WP_20181016_11_17_06_Pro.jpg

 

 

WP_20181016_11_17_06_Pro.jpg

 

 

WP_20181016_11_17_06_Pro.jpg

 

Christmas 2018

2018.jpg