The pages in this section provide details about the individual cemeteries within the Burnley district. Burnley Cemetery and Padiham St. John's Road Cemetery are owned and managed by Burnley Borough Council. Padiham Blackburn Road Cemetery, also known as St. Leonard's Church Cemetery, is owned and managed by St. Leonard's Parish Church.
Burnley Borough Council also have some involvement in managing four church burial grounds which were closed when Burnley Cemetery was opened in 1856. These are:
All Saints and St. John the Baptist Graveyard, Padiham Road, Burnley
Holy Trinity Burial Ground, Accrington Road, Burnley
Mereclough Burial Ground, off Long Causeway, Cliviger
St. Peter's Graveyard, Church Street, Burnley