From the EPSCA website:
'EPSCA runs the England Under 11 Team and the England Girls’ Under 11 Team. To be eligible for selection in 2020 players should have been born between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2010 (i.e. Aged 9 or 10 on 31 August 2019).'
Children in school years 5 & 6 have the opportunity each year to qualify for the England Under 11 Squad. In order to do so, they must either:
1. Be nominated by their County (1 place only), or
2. Qualify by 'good results' in at least 2 of a number of 'Pre-Trial' competitions held around the country. These 'Pre-Trial' events are marked '**' on the Events Calendar. Those who do well in these 'Pre-Trial' events are invited in April to take part in a final competition - the 'EPSCA Under 11 Team Trial'. Players scoring 3 points or more out of 5, or 3.5 points or more out of 6 in this event are invited to join the England Squad.
Full details are on the EPSCA website: here
And also: here
The 7 Pre-Trial Qualifying Tournaments are:
1. 19 - 20 October 2019 (dates tbc): English Closed, Nottingham. Entry form: here
3. 28 - 30 December 2019: London Junior Championships (U12 Major), Harrow. Entry form: here
5. 8 February, 2020: EPSCA Rapidplay, Liverpool. Entry form: here
6. 22 - 23 February 2020: West of England Championships (U12 Major), Swindon. Entry form: here
2019 EPSCA U11 Team Trial:
25 - 26 April, 2020. Venue - Liverpool College. Entry by invitation only.