Grow your own fresh fruit & veg!
- Enjoy food fresh from the plot
- Grow varieties you can’t buy in the supermarket
- Know exactly what’s in the food you eat
- Relax with family and friends
- Healthy outdoor exercise – no need to pay gym fees!
- Friendly company, with help and advice if you need it
- An on-site shop for gardening essentials
We’re a friendly bunch, so don’t worry if you’re a newcomer to allotment gardening. You'll find plenty of help and advice available if you need it.
Join us & give it a go!
WHO WE ARE
Ashford & District Smallholders have managed the Chattern Hill allotment site in Ashford, Middlesex, for over 100 years. Now within the Surrey Borough of Spelthorne, the site has more than 170 small, medium and large plots, and covers 8 acres. It lies behind the Greene King ‘Freeman Arms’ pub, just off Feltham Road, Ashford. Our society has about 150 members. We welcome both novice and experienced gardeners.
Contact us for further information, or to apply for an allotment plot.
Our site lies just off the B377 Feltham Road, Ashford, TW15 1BS. Going from the centre of Ashford towards Feltham, look for the Greene King ‘Freeman Arms’ pub on your left. After 100 yards (just before the traffic island), turn left along a narrow unmade-up lane running between 83 & 85 Feltham Road. Our site is through the gate at the far end.