Welcome to the website of Tudor Allotment Association, which manages the allotments at Park Road and Wolsey Drive, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. Here you can find out about TAA, read our latest newsletter, share hints and tips with fellow plotholders.Unfortunately, due to really high demand (there are currently over 90 people on the list), we have no option but to close the Plot Waiting List for both Park Road and Tudor Drive allotments.
Ticks and Lyme disease
Please be aware that last year several allotment holders reported being bitten by ticks. As we are so close to Richmond Park, animals such as badgers and foxes enter the site, carrying the ticks which can then be rubbed off onto plants and grass and then onto us. For further advice please see:
Water Tank Etiquette
To ensure our water tanks are kept in good order, please follow the guidelines below:
- DO NOT clean tools/produce/hands in the tanks.
(If necessary, wash off mud on your plot but not on pathways)
- Clean base of watering cans before filling.
- Remove floating rubbish and water weeds.
- Report leaks and faults to the Site Supervisors.
- Keep soil and stones away from the tank sides.
- Remove sludge and stones from the bottom of tanks.
Many thanks for your cooperation with these guidelines.