In order to register to use this website you need a working email address.
You will first be registering with e-voice who host this site and once you have done that, one of the committee will approve your membership of this site.
- Go to https://e-voice.org.uk/rothsayramblers/ i.e. our home page
- Click on Join website. This is at the top right of the screen next to Login
- On the screen that comes up, go to the bottom of the page and click on Register now for your login to Voice »
- Enter your email address and name, and choose a password. You need to enter the password twice.
- Click OK
- Read the Terms and Conditions by clicking the link. Tick the box to accept and press OK. You must accept the Terms and Conditions to use the site.
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your registration. Follow the instructions on the email to log in. If the email doesn't arrive please check for it in your 'junk' or 'spam' email folder.
- After clicking the link in the email you will be able to log in to Your Account to change your details.
- One of the committee will then approve your membership of the Rothsay Ramblers website.
Please note that for security reasons when you are logged in if you are inactive for more than 20 minutes you will be required to re-enter your password to continue using the service.