How do I report


 Don't take a chance report it at once   Gas Leak                                                                     

Can you smell gas? Feeling ill? Headaches... nausea... dizziness? Telephone Gas Emergency 0800 111 999
Link:  Gas Emergency


LCC logo


Report a road fault -

Use the above link to report everything from potholes in the road to moss on the pavement.


pick up after you dog 


 Be a Responsibe Dog Owner.       

 Pick it up and BIN IT


 YOU COULD BE FINED up to £1000 

 Your Neighbourhood Council is taking this issue seriously.

 To report dog fouling, telephone 01772 906907

 or via the web at the link below.

Link: Dog Fouling. How to report It


If you don't report it - it never happened   

Report a crime - There are four main ways that you can report a crime:-

  • In an emergency situation such as a life or death situation or the crime is in progress, dial 999.
  • If it is a non-emergency situation, dial 101 and speak to one of our Communications Operators.
  • Contact your local Police on 203203.
  • Visit your local police station.




Report a Crime Anonymously   

0800 555 111

or follow link for online form                                                                                                                               


 Last year 4,687 people were charged with drugs-related crimes   thanks to information passed to us anonymously.   Crimestoppers' guarantee of anonymity has never been broken.

 Your name is not known or made public - We will never ask for   your name - Your call will not be recorded - Your call or online     form will not be traced - You will not have to make a statement   to the police - You will not appear in court.

 We know that our guarantee to never ask for your name or   record your call is vitally important to you.  It makes it easier   for you to come forward, breaking the silence around criminal   activity and removing your fear.
Link:  Crimestoppers Direct to online form


Grot Spot / Fly Tipping in Cottam Lane     Grot Spots / Fly Tipping

 How to report an issue with litter, graffiti, fly-tipping, fly-posting and abandoned vehicles.
Link:    Grot spots (Preston City Council)


Light up your neighbours life - report it   


Faulty Street Lighting

  Street Lighting Fault Reporting (Lancashire County   Council)

 or telephone 0845 053 0011 and please provide name of   town or village, name of road or general location and the   number painted on the light column or the nearest house   number.


 NO Tax - Report it NOW 



 Reporting an unlicensed vehicle on a public road.

 If you wish to anonymously report a vehicle that appears to be   unlicensed and used/kept on the public road you may submit   the details electronically using the link below.

 Please note, if you are unable to supply a postcode it may   delay any action. You can find out the post code by following   the link in the Royal Mail Box below.



Need a Post Code - No problem follow link                      

 Royal Mail                                                                               
 Need a Post Code?