Members should take the following precautionary measures :
- Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- DO NOT gather together for a chat even if you are 2 metres apart.
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres
- If you take your children to the plot, ensure that they stay within its confines and do not run around on communal paths and spaces.
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs.
See https://www.nsalg.org.uk/news/covid19-information/?fbclid=IwAR3nq_ywCBBL5HJKQ-dUspYZGEPTT7BfNjy6nqRVYZwkI9ZdEdDqrhxeLMc for the full advice notice
We will not be able to hold our Annual General Meeting in June this year due to COVID 19. Instead, Members will recieve the usual reports and papers together with a postal votng slip for any proposals which require membership approval.