If anyone intends to arrange a delivery (e.g. manure or woodchips), please speak to Barbara Clow first. Also, could future deliveries please be unloaded on the bank, next to the allotment boundary fence, to avoid the parking area becoming a mud bath.
Please be considerate to our neighbours and try to minimise the noise caused by opening and shutting the council gates at the entrance to the site, especially early in the morning.
Members should take the following precautionary measures :
- Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres
- If you take your children to the plot, ensure that they stay within its confines and do not run around on communal paths and spaces.
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs.
See https://www.nsalg.org.uk/news/covid19-information/ for full advice