Sunbury Methodist Church - updated May 2021
Sunday Morning Worship @ 10.30am
Please note that face to face Sunday Services have now resumed but places must be booked by following the requirements below...
Booking Face to Face worship on Sundays: There will remain a maximum seating capacity of 42 (this does depend on attendee grouping and may sometimes seem less because of the need to maintain the necessary spacing between seats). If you would like to attend worship you will need to book a seat.
Booking for services will open at 6pm on a Monday and close at 6pm on a Thursday each week – this is to allow us to work out seating pattern.
Before you book a seat: Please consider the following in order to keep everyone safe.
- People including children over the age of 11 will need to wear face masks unless they are exempt* (please bring your own).
- You will be asked to maintain a 2-metre distance from other households at all times.
- Please bring your own water to drink if required.
- We have rearranged the seating to ensure safe distancing and also established a one-way system.
- Daybreak/Lazers are now meeting, but there will be no crèche.
- Children will need to remain seated with their parents / carers for the duration of the service (they will not be able to run around or go to the back of the church).
- There will be singing via the worship group only.
- Pew Bibles will not be available so you may wish to bring your own.
- Sadly, there will be no coffee / refreshments after the service.
To book your seat please email email@example.com with the following information:
Your Name: Number of seats:
Contact telephone number: Address:
We require this information in order to meet government track and trace requirements but it will be destroyed after 21 days.
If you are looking for more resources for prayer and home worship during the Covid 19 outbreak, please check the following Websites:
(Some activities below may not be able to take place during the current Covid pandemic.)
Sunbury Methodist Church's Mission Statement is "Growing to serve Jesus Christ in the church and the world". We believe that this starts on our own doorstep and to that end we are keen to promote strong community links.
Sunbury Methodist Church is made up of ordinary people who through their own experiences believe that Jesus Christ really does make a difference to life.
Sunbury Methodist Church has a number of community groups who meet together here. Some of these groups include:
- Youth activities such as Guides, Brownies, Rainbows, and the Lazers Youth Group.
- Sports Fellowship with badminton and table tennis.
- Join in with the Friendly Club and Ladies Club.
- Various sports, fitness, dance, health and other groups also meet at the hall.
- Support for parents with young children with the Parents and Toddlers.
Our facilities include the church itself, plus we have a large and small halls, kitchen, meeting rooms and garden.
To hire any of the facilities please email SMCLettings@outlook.com.
Sunbury Methodist Church is part of the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
Sunbury Baby Basics thanks everyone for their ongoing support. - See the Baby Basics Page for more information and how to contact us.
The Local Churches, Circuits and Districts within the Methodist Church in Great Britain respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information (personal data). This privacy notice lets you know how we look after your personal data which either you provide to us or we obtain and hold about you and it tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Website managed by SMC Web Team - Email: SMCweb@outlook.com
Sunbury Methodist Church,
Staines Road East