WEBSITE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

 

Rettendon Memorial Hall was first built in 1923 in memory of villagers killed in the First World War, and contains their inscribed memorial stone in its entrance foyer. It was extended in 1957, and continues to be maintained with all facilities expected for a village hall. It operates a programme of events, as well as being available for public hire.

RHS_Autumn_Show

Contact Information

Small Map

Rettendon Memorial Hall
Main Road
Rettendon
Chelmsford
Essex
CM3 8DP

RettendonMemorialHall@gmail.com

01245 400297