|Welcome to Little Burstead Parish Council website|
Parish Clerk : Contact Information
Mrs Stephanie Robinson, The Dower House, 135-139 Billericay Road, Herongate CM13 3SD
email : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:
Little Burstead Parish Council was formed in 1997 and five (5) Parish Councillors can be nominated to represent the community.
Parish Council meetings are held bi-monthly on the second Wednesday in the month at Little Burstead Village Hall.
Meetings dates are published on this website and all meetings are open
to the public and press to attend.
A total of five ( 5) persons can be elcted as a Councillor at the respective elections on 6th May 2021 but ony three (3) persons have completed their nomination papers and will automatically serve on the Parish Council for the next four years. The Parish Council therefore have two vacancies for co-option at the Parish Council Annual Meeting on 12th May 2021 and residents can put themselves forward for co-opton to fill the vacancies.
If you would like to become a Parish Council and meet the criteria set below please contact the Parish Clerk in the first instance by email : email@example.com
Being a Councillors can take as much or as little of your time as you want to give.
However you must be available to attend by-monthly meetings of the Council
- Are of 18 years of age or over
- Are a citizen of the U.K., the Commonwealth or the European Union not disqualified from standing for election
- Have lived in Little Burstead, or 3 miles of its boundary, for the last 12 months preceding an election or
- Be a local government elector or
- Have occupied land or property in the Town or Parish for the last 12 months preceding or
- Have had principal or only place of work in the Town or Parish for the last 12 months preceding
The Dower House
135-139 Billericay Road