Here's pretty much everything you need to know about becoming a member, when we play and what it costs.
Annual club membership fees are kept low to simply cover some administration costs and also include a Bucks County affiliation fee and membership of Badminton England which provides insurance cover for players and coaches. Once you are a member you simply 'pay-as-you-play' according to the fees applicable to the session.
Visitors that want to try badminton for the first time or see our facilities and experience a session before committing to membership can pay a visitor fee and attend two trial sessions before making any commitment.
Adult/Student Membership application form can be found here. Fees are detailed below.
Junior Membership application form can be found here. Fees are detailed below.
Club Nights & Sessions
- Junior Coaching 7.00pm to 8.00pm
- £4.00 (places subject to availability, fees to be paid termly in advance)
- Adult Play 8.00pm to 10.00pm
- £6 (visitor £8)
Junior Coaching is in school term time only. Adult Play continues through some school holidays and during the summer we hope to run a summer club 8-10pm open to all members including family players.
- Family Play 7.00pm to 8.00pm (operates only during school term time)
- £3.50 per person
- Ladies Social Badminton 7.00pm to 8.00pm (operates only during school term time)
- £3.50 per person
- Team Practice / Matches / Open Play 8.00pm to 10.00pm (operates school term time only)
- £6 per person (£10 when we have arranged special coaching sessions)
We are trying to make Fridays open to all adult members and invited juniors. Please check the calendar or club emails for any specific details about each Friday session as this can affect the number of courts available for general play, e.g. matches, additional junior coaching, adults coaching, open-to-all.
Please note that for all players in teams competing in the Aylesbury League there is a match fee of £6 to be paid for both home and away matches.
Membership Fees 2019-20 Season:
Junior (under 18) - current member renewal fee £10; new member fee £15
Student (18-24) - current member renewal fee £20; new member fee £25
Adult (25 & over) - current member renewal fee £30; new member fee £35
- n.b. The membership renewal fees must be paid on time as advised by the club to ensure public liability insurance cover through Badminton England is in place. Your early/prompt payment will be greatly appreciated.