sometimes when either clicking on the ABCtick icon or clicking on a mispelled word when editing the content on several webpages i get the following error

Error response: <!DOCTYPE html>
<html> <head> <title>503 Backend fetch failed</title> </head> <body> <h1>Error 503 Backend fetch failed</h1> <p>Backend fetch failed</p> <h3>Guru Meditation:</h3> <p>XID: 1873200</p> <hr> <p>Varnish cache server</p> </body> </html>

the page this error message is from is;

https://e-voice.org.uk/non-profit-solutions-foundation/content-centre/item/one?help_key=article&item_id=50851661

to note:

if i wait for a minute or so and try again it gets magically fixed for the particular word that is misspelled

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Thanks for the report, I'll look into this.

I have occasionally seen this too when using the spell checker, though it had seemed to be pretty rare. So if you're seeing it a lot on that page then it'll give me some clues to look at!

On a more positive note, I've made some good progress with understanding why we were sometimes getting errors when not logged in.

Thanks

Joe

Posted by gods_child on

cheers Joe and you are welcome

for clarity [no pun intended on the same named theme Tongue Out]  it only happened the once on that page

it happened quite frequently when editing other pages yesterday evening

hth