"Following the latest government advice regarding the Covid-19 (Corona Virus), unfortunately, all future KNMCC club nights and events are suspended until further notice. Any future updates will be posted on the KNMCC website and Facebook page. Please would you help pass on this information by word of mouth to anyone without regular website or Facebook access".
Kings Norton Motorcycle Club (KNMCC)
Welcome to KNMCC. The club was established in 1944, although it did exist pre war. The main emphasis of the club was Grass track and Trials events, with some member’s Road Racing.
Today the club is largely a family friendly Motorcycle Club with some members taking part in Trials, Scrambles, Hill climbs etc.
We meet weekly on Thursdays at the Woodbourne Sports and Social Club in Rumbush Lane, Earlswood, Warwickshire
from 8-00 pm onwards.
There is ample free parking for motorcycles and cars. The club house has a bar, and none alcoholic hot drinks are also available.
What the club does
- Evening runs - during spring, summer, and autumn.
- Wrinkly runs – most Tuesdays throughout the year, usually for the retired, but all are welcome.
- Commemorative runs – e.g. St. George’s Day, New Year’s Day, Longest day, Roof of Wales.
Out and about:-
- Trials – Competition and observing.
- Regular breakfast club meet ups
- Weekly raffle.
- Bring and buy – all money to club funds.
- Various Bike nights
- Visits by local dealers
- Occasional talks.
- Film shows.
- Monthly club magazine.
- Notice board – sell and buy items, etc.
- Club regalia.
- Scrap book – photos of past club events.