Ecotopia Now! running creative events to tackle eco-anxiety and inspire eco-action! #ecoanxiety #climatecafes 🌈🌱🐚 We aim to support the community by facilitating routes to action and support in relation to the climate crisis and eco-anxiety.
Follow us on twitter @ecotopianow
This year we hope to be launching a Creative Climate Cafe series in partnership with Magnetic Ideals and Arts for Life. More information coming soon..! To get in touch please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The name of the collective is Ecotopia Now! We aim to support the community by facilitating routes to action and support in relation to the climate crisis and eco-anxiety.
- To facilitate community responses to the climate crisis, in a way that acknowledges and responds to eco-anxiety, and its intersection with injustice, inequality and poverty.
- Raising awareness of our impact on and relationship with nature, the importance of biodiversity and the value of intergenerational climate work.
- Embedding our philosophies of open access knowledge, collective care and future-facing social responsibility in our work.
- Create a community and supportive network of marginalised groups which supports and develops the individual skills of community members
- Create diverse engagement within the community while supporting sustainable and creative practices
- Working in partnership with other organisations to create action learning groups
- Challenging sexism, racism, transphobia and all forms of discrimination in everything we do