The Dr Buckeridge's Trust originally started in 1723 when the Rector Dr Dr Buckeridge's left a bequest for the education of poor young and teachable children of Bradwell-on-Sea. The trust was reformed in 1861. Presently the Trust have funds and an income from rented property and own the school land and buildings.

Contact Information

Small Map

1 FORGE COTTAGES
HIGH STREET
BRADWELL-ON-SEA, SOUTHMINSTER
Essex
CM0 7QW

davidthorpe227@btinternet.com

01621776846