Posted by johnt on

Is there a way to remove or hide the row of circles beneath the carousel? I'm using the carousel just for decoration (https://www.hounslowwoodcraft.org.uk/birthday-badge/) with quite a lot of images, so it looks a bit messy.

2: Re: Carousel (response to 1)
Posted by Joe Oldak on

A bit of custom CSS is the only way currently. Something like this added to the Raw Header HTML:

<style>
.node-birthday-badge .carousel-indicators {
  display: none;
}
</style>

Thanks

Joe

3: Re: Carousel (response to 2)
Posted by johnt on
The raw header html worked, thanks. But now I have a new problem with https://www.hounslowwoodcraft.org.uk/birthday-badge/

I had the following code embedded to link to a Typeform questionnaire.

<div data-tf-live="01HR7C2JRDD05JJHVVBDQ516EH"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

This was working fine until this morning. I’ve tried putting this code back in several times, but each time the big green “Click here!” button is missing. Checking the source code I’ve found that the <script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script> code has been stripped out.

I would really appreciate a solution as I’ve just asked our head office to email all our London groups with the link to this page. 😱
4: Re: Carousel (response to 3)
Posted by johnt on

I've made a temporary solution by inserting an image and linking it to the questionnaire, but I'd prefer it to be embedded as it was.

5: Re: Carousel (response to 3)
Posted by Joe Oldak on

Seems the new WYSIWYG is removing that script tag for some reason. I'll look into it.

In the meantime you could add a Raw HTML includelet to the page with the html/script in it. This doesn't use the WYSIWYG and so definitely won't alter the script!

Thanks

Joe

6: Re: Carousel (response to 5)
Posted by johnt on

Thanks for your quick response, Joe. That works fine.

Thanks again.

John

7: Re: Carousel (response to 5)
Posted by Joe Oldak on

I've now updated the new editor so that script tags are left intact. If anyone else notices any problem with embeds please let me know!

(That said, the Raw HTML includelet is probably still the best way to go as it guarantees the HTML won't be altered, which isn't the case when embedding into the wysiwyg as it might still try to 'tidy' it!)

Cheers

Joe