Posted by NickR on

I'm using Related Image Gallery Includelet on a page for all our photos and videos.

I'd like to put a box around each image and video to 'regularise' (?) the display and to include a title for each. 

Any suggestions on how best to achieve that?

Thanks

Nick

Posted by Joe Oldak on

I think the images will already have a title (well, a caption) if you enable that, and ensure all the images/videos have a title set. You can set the title when you set up the relation I think.

To put a styled box around them, different to the standard thumbnail box, would require some extra custom CSS. If you have an idea what you want I can help you with this.

You could also try it with some other themes (on the test site) to see if you find something that looks nicer. (then either use that theme on the live site or we could add custom CSS to copy that style in your theme of choice)

Thanks

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

I see that the videos in your grid aren't shown square even though you've selected square as the fixed aspect ratio. The image previews are though. I'll add this to the list of things to fix! :-)

Here, for those people wondering!

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Hi again Nick, and others who are using videos in the Related Image Gallery includelet.

I've fixed this so that the video thumbnails obey the aspect ratio, and made it so they don't go too big if they're portrait. So you can safely use the Large modal size now too without losing half the video.

Enjoy!

Joe

Posted by NickR on

That all looks perfect now thanks! And I've sorted the image titles too.

Thanks Joe Laughing