Posted by JoMaye on

Some great changes. I've been getting an error with the Carousel includelet since yesterday though. Could it be related to the changes?

I'm trying to change an image in a carousel and add a second image and text but it's saying "Sorry, we found some problems with the information you entered. We've highlighted the relevant sections.
Please check and resubmit."

I can't for the life of me see where there is an error! I've looked at every single question and I'm sure it's all there!

Posted by JoMaye on

Interestingly, I just set up a new carousel and it worked fine. I could see that the time delay was populated. I had tried populating that box in the original even though it said it wasn't required, but I still hit the error.

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Ahhah yes I've fixed this now.

The problem was that you need to provide either Yes or No to the "Accordion open" question, but the question doesn't appear on the form unless you select the Accordion mode.

So now for all existing includelets which have never had a chance to answer this question I've set it to "No" (so that the functionality doesn't change unexpectedly)

Thanks for the report!

Joe